- The first-ever Axial® 1/6 scale chassis design based on the proven SCX10™ III
- Includes AR90 “Standard” axles with a heavy-duty spool
- Metal gear transmission comes configured for two speeds with high and low gears
- Durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup provides optimal handling
- Replica V8 engine cover adds to the realistic appearance
- Spektrum™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio provides superior range, response, and interference resistance and is compatible with Smart technology
- Spektrum™ Firma™ Crawler 120A ESC feeds telemetry data to the DX3™ transmitter in real time
- Includes a powerful Spektrum™ S905 Large Scale Metal Gear steering servo (also accepts larger 1/5 scale servos with the included adapter)
- Detailed Jeep® JLU Wrangler body with LED headlights and taillights provides exceptional scale looks
- High-traction, 7″ tall BFGoodrich® KM3 tires are mounted on Black Rhino Primm 3-piece Beadlock wheels
- Battery trays adjust to fit a wide range of battery sizes
- 2-Year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
Axial Takes Scaling To A New Level
At 1/6 scale, the ready-to-run SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD brings a whole new dimension to RC crawling — and Axial® engineers have done it right. Whether you’re a fan of full-size Jeep® vehicles, rock crawling, large-scale models, or all of the above, you’ll be thrilled by the amount of realistic detail and high-performance functionality found here.
The SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD takes Axial® “scaling” to the next level. Based on the proven SCX10™ III, the SCX6™ chassis might be considered its big brother. It’s engineered for extreme durability and performance with AR90 axles. For optimal handling, the chassis has a three-link Panhard front and four-link rear suspension setup. The transmission offers high and low gears out of the box, with a Spektrum™ S614 Metal-Gear Servo included and installed for the two-speed linkage.
While the 1/6 scale size allows more room for impressive detail, the SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD still fits conveniently into the trunk of your car — and most rock gardens and hiking trails provide plenty of exciting challenges to overcome. As you navigate the trails, you’ll admire how well the Jeep® JLU Wrangler body reproduces its full-size counterpart. Even the most demanding Jeep® enthusiasts will appreciate the accuracy of the details molded throughout. When the sun goes down, LED headlights and taillights add even more realism.
Massive, 7″ tall BFGoodrich® KM3 tires provide excellent grip and ground clearance for dirt, rocks, and all other off-road surfaces. They’re mounted on licensed Black Rhino Primm injection-molded, 3-piece Beadlock wheels so that the tires can be removed and replaced easily without gluing. Forest, desert, lake, mountains…the SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD is ready to go anywhere.
With the included Spektrum™ DX3™ radio, you’ll enjoy the superior range, response, and interference resistance of exclusive DSMR® technology. Together with the installed Firma™ Crawler 120A Smart Sensored-Brushless ESC, it also comes ready to deliver the telemetry advantages of exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology. Install a Spektrum™ Smart LiPo battery and you can view vehicle battery capacity on the transmitter’s voltage level indicator. Outfit the DX3™ with the optional BT2000 Bluetooth module, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard app to your smart device, and you’re ready to use more Smart real-time telemetry — without needing onboard sensors or modules.
With its 1/6 scale size, popular Jeep® styling, and unstoppable Axial® engineering, the SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 4WD takes RC scaling to an exciting new level. Just add your choice of suitable battery and take on the rocks!