DR10 Drag Race Car, 1/10 Brushless 2WD RTR, Green
Street Racing — An unsanctioned form of auto racing which occurs on public roads. Racing in the streets is centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing’s roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as the DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts