- Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, with 2-channel radio, 88T brushed motor, servo, ESC/receiver unit and AA transmitter batteries
- Detailed Jeep® Gladiator body and interior complete with scale driver and Tuff Stuff Overland scale accessory pack mounted to the bed rack
- Two LED lights in front bumper plus an extra LED light port on the ESC for adding optional LED lights
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires mounted on officially licensed KMC XD Machete wheels
- True full-time 4-wheel drive
- 22mm longer wheelbase for best body fit and ability to muscle over big challenges
- Durable 3-link front/4-link rear suspension and coilover shocks for optimal handling and crawling performance
- Worm drive gears in front and rear differentials increase ground clearance
- Sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing for added strength and proper alignment
- Durable steel axles provide strength and durability to match tough climbs and rough trails
- Hook-and-loop body hinge for easy, tilt-open battery access
- 2-Year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
Exciting Scale Realism In A Crawl-anywhere Size
Now every auto enthusiast who admires the full-size 2020 North American Truck of the Year can own and drive their own officially licensed, 1/24 scale RC version — the Axial® SCX24™ Jeep® JT Gladiator 4WD RTR.
No previous radio control experience is needed because it’s easy to drive, fully assembled and ready-to-run. The truck is built on the proven Axial® SCX24™ chassis, so even the most dedicated RC crawling fan will be proud to have it in their lineup. And serious scale modelers will be excited to find that the SCX24™ Jeep® JT Gladiator not only looks great but performs well, too.
The 1/24 scale Axial® SCX24™ Jeep® JT Gladiator 4WD makes any spot the perfect setting for RC adventures. If you’re stuck at work, go crawling on your desk. A messy room becomes an ideal obstacle course. Test your skills on an indoor “crawl course table” or take your SCX24™ Jeep® JT Gladiator outdoors, where its water-resistant electronics are safe from the elements. You can set up an exciting trail in minutes with a few holes, twigs and rocks.
Whatever course you follow, the SCX24™ chassis meets every challenge with full-time 4-wheel drive, a trail-taming 3-link front/4-link rear suspension and much more. Realistic steel frame rails stand up to hard knocks. Worm gears on the axles increase ground clearance. The new, 22mm longer wheelbase increases stability while steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and steel dogbones let you crawl and climb with confidence. Power is supplied by a Dynamite® 88T motor and 2S LiPo battery. A 2-channel radio system is included for precise, dependable control.
The Axial® SCX24™ Jeep® JT Gladiator performs great and looks incredibly realistic. The authentic scale body includes a driver and detailed interior and is available in your choice of two colors based on the current Jeep® Gladiator factory colors. Scale Tuff Stuff Overland accessories are mounted on the bed rack. Officially licensed Nitto Grappler tires on KMC wheels add realism plus excellent grip on- and off-road. Two LEDs in the front bumper light up the trail for night-time crawling.
The Axial® SCX24™ Jeep® JT Gladiator 4WD lets anyone experience “Truck of the Year” driving adventure — with “no work, all play” ready-to-run ease!