1967 Chevrolet Corvette Body Clear, 200mm
Add some muscle to your 1/10th scale touring car with this replica of the iconic 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray! When the ’67 Corvette was first shown to the public, it was such a departure from the standard sports car of the day that it immediately became a legend in its own time. Since then, it has become a highly desired piece of automotive history, worthy of inclusion into the most treasured collections and automotive museums. Now, you can drive your own example mounted on your 190mm or 200mm wide touring car!
The 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray comes with a clear protective overspray film, window masks and a large photo-realistic decal sheet. Made of flexible vinyl to fit every curve on the body, the decal sheet includes tail lights, window trim, door handles and more, plus official Corvette Stingray and HPI Racing logos! The body also has drill locations marked for HPI touring cars, making it easy to line up the body mount and antenna holes.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life (finished example shown)
- This is an officially licensed replica