PROTOform has a long heritage in RC Drag Racing. In fact, the first body our brand ever released back in 1992 was a Stealth Funny Car! So we’re getting back to our roots by introducing PROTOform’s first-ever body dedicated to the fast-growing SC Drag Racing class: the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Pro-Mod. This body will transform your Slash 2wd into a scale 1/4-mile beast with a ton of realistic details to give your SC drag car a super unique, race-inspired look.The C7 Pro-Mod is a convenient 1-piece body design with no assembly necessary: just paint it up in your favorite colors and start burning rubber! We recommend using Pro-Line’s Hoosier 2.2″ Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2″/3.0″ Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of our Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod stance.To create a more scale look, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash in order to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash 2wd Tech tip: install the front mounts upside down to get the nose of the body as low as possible!
- Traxxas Bandit Front Arms – TRA2531X
- Traxxas Bandit Rear Arms – TRA2750R
- Traxxas Bandit Front Caster Blocks – TRA2432
- Traxxas Bandit Steering Blocks – TRA3636
- Traxxas Bandit Axles – TRA2437
- Traxxas King Pins – TRA3740
- Traxxas Front Camber Turnbuckles – TRA2444
- Traxxas Rear Turnbuckles – TRA2443
- Traxxas Toe Link Turnbuckles – TRA2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
This officially licensed body is Made in the USA from our crystal-clear polycarbonate and includes a detailed decal sheet and window masks. Give your SC drag car the most unique look at the strip with PROTOform’s Chevrolet Corvette C7