This is a 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Clear Body for SCX24. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the 1946 Dodge Power Wagon body for the popular SCX24 platform! This First Gen Power Wagon body style is made in 1/24 size that stays true to the original military-inspired 4×4 truck that civilians could buy. The 1946 Power Wagon features a menacing flat front grill with large flat panel style fender flares just like the real truck. The body includes all the details built into the body to complete the look of this iconic truck in a super miniature scale! The Power Wagon is a direct fit onto the Jeep Wrangler JLU version of the SCX24, while the other SCX24 versions will require additional body mount parts for a proper fit (See Fits Tab for Details). Order your new Power Wagon body today!
- Realistic 1946 Power Wagon Body in 1/24 Scale!
- Menacing Front Grill and Large Fender Flares
- Great for Displaying Paint Color Options
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Four steps to Crawl Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982