This is a 1972 Chevy C-10 Drag Truck Clear Body. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1972 Chevy C-10 truck body specifically designed for the growing No-Prep SC Drag Racing scene! Bowtie fans will love this ultra-scale body that captures all the signature details of this classic truck and will look and perform great going down the drag strip. Move over muscle cars, the drag truck is in town!
Transform your Slash 2wd or AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast in retro-classic body style! We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2″ Drag Racing Tires on the front, Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2″/3.0″ Drag Racing Tires or Reaction HP SC 2.2″/3.0″ Belted Tires or Big Daddy Wide Slick SC 2.2″/3.0″ Tires in the rear, Pomona Drag Spec Wheels, and the Stinger Wheelie Bar to complete the ultimate drag truck look.
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It does fit on the AE DR10 with trimming, but your 2wd Slash will require some different parts to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the 1972 Chevy C-10 on your Slash 2wd
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash 2wd
- Traxxas Bandit Front Arms – #2531X
- Traxxas Bandit Rear Arms – #2750R
- Traxxas Bandit Front Caster Blocks – #2432
- Traxxas Bandit Steering Blocks – #3636
- Traxxas Bandit Axles – #2437
- Traxxas King Pins – #3740
- Traxxas Front Camber Turnbuckles – #2444
- Traxxas Rear Turnbuckles – #2443
- Traxxas Toe Link Turnbuckles – #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
Give your SC drag car the most scale look at the strip with Pro-Line’s 1972 Chevy C-10!
*This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit on your Slash 2wd*