1/10 RC TT02 Mercedes AMG GT3 Touring Car Kit, w/HobbyWing THW 1060 ESC
This R/C assembly kit depicts the fabulous body of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 race car, which was created for GT3 class racing. The GT3 is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT, which was launched in late 2015 for customer sport racing. The Mercedes-AMG GT3 has blazed trails in customer sports with its intelligent vehicle concept. The excellent racetrack performance of the standard GT already proved the best possible basis for this GT3 class race car. The 6.3-liter V8 powered car has quickly become a modern legend with race results like a clean sweep of the top 4 in a 2016 Nurburgring 24-hour race.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the entry-level R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of current electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
– PS-63 Bright Gun Metal spray paint is the exact color match for this model. It recreates the standard works color (requires a coat of PS-55 Flat Clear on outside of body) to replicate the flat finish.
– Comes with the 12-spoke wheels.
– Stickers are included to recreate the markings of the car, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
– Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
– Includes 540 Type Torque Tuned motor.