1/10 RC Suzuki Swift Sport Kit, w/ M-05 Chassis
The Tamiya M-05 chassis is a fun, simple on-road chassis that takes front wheel drive mechanics and puts replica compact cars on top for fun driving thrills. This kit recreates the Suzuki Swift sport. The Swift underwent a full model change in 2017, and impressively managed to improve overall design rigidity while getting lighter. It was given a wider tread, a direct injection 1.4-liter inline-4 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. The Tamiya assembly kit faithfully captures the body and its details in tough polycarbonate material with the body already pre-painted!
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body pre-painted in yellow. Wheel arches and the separate polycarbonate light cases come pre-cut.
- Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body.
- The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis to any flat surface.
- Includes Tamiya 540-motor.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 381mm, width: 167mm.