1/10 R/C 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (CC-02) Kit
The 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (originally depicted in Item 58657 on the CC-01 chassis) makes its way to the CC-02 chassis!
The Defender 90 is a legendary Land Rover off-road car, and its roots go back to 1948. Based on differences in wheelbases, this car has three types – the Defender 90/110/130. This R/C model depicts a 3-door model with 93-inch wheelbase.
CC-02 Chassis – Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with black wheels and grippy block pattern tires.
A wide range of Hop-Up OPtion Parts is available to customize the CC-02 chassis.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
- Includes separately molded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and outer rolll gages.
- Black ABS resin wheels are paired with semi-pneumatic all-terrain rubber tires.
- The ladder frame CC-02 chassis features superior durability and employs front/rear coil spring suspension which is great for off-road surfaces including rock terrain.
- Includes 540 Type brushed motor.
- Length: 429mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 215mm
- Wheelbase (short): 242mm (CC-01S chassis)