The Tamiya Raybrig NSX Concept-GT TT-02 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit recreates the full sized NSX Concept-GT. This car was used by Team Kunimitsu in the GT500 class of the Japanese 2014 Super GT race series. The carefully molded polycarbonate body expertly recreates the low-nosed form of the car, with complex front and rear end. Separate parts are included to recreate the unique side mirrors and wing. Stickers are included to depict markings, logos, front grille and lights found on the full sized model. This accurate body shell is placed on the proven TT-02 4WD chassis.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio
- Body Stickers Included
- Fully independent double wishbone
- Includes 540 torque tuned motor
- Separate parts are included to recreate dynamic rear wing and unique door mirrors
- 10-spoke black wheels
- Body markings and masking stickers for use when painting the model
- Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)