1/10 RC Ford Mustang GT4 Race Car Kit, w/ TT-02 Chassis
Inspired by the Ford Shelby GT350R-C, the Ford Mustang GT4 has been designed and engineered jointly by Ford Performance and Multimatic Motorsports to compete in sports car championship racing series globally, including the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge, Pirelli World Challenge GTS/GT4, and GT4 European Series.
The Tamiya Ford GT4 faithfully captures this sleek racing car as a 1/10 scale radio control replica. The highly-detailed polycarbonate body sits atop the easy-to-build Tamiya TT-02 chassis that you can customize for added performance!
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shown assembled for display purposes only.
- Polycarbonate body was designed with access to the actual car’s CAD data for superb accuracy. Front and rear light cases are also molded in polycarbonate.
- Wheel arches are pre-cut out for a simpler body assembly experience.
- The beginner-friendly, highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy to maintain shaft-driven 4WD chassis.
- Separately molded plastic components depict rear wing and side mirrors.
- Racy 10-spoke wheels are molded in gun metal and paired with slick tires.
- Stickers are included to create an original livery, as are masking stickers for use when painting.