This is a Tamiya 1/10 NISMO R34 GT-R Z-Tune 4WD Drift Spec Kit. NISMO R-34 Z-Tune body is mounted on the TT-02D chassis, which is a DRIFT variant of the entry level TT-02 chassis. The TT-02 is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- Features 24mm width drift-spec tires, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec variant of the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 entry level chassis.
- Includes LEDs to recreate lights on the car.
- 540 brushed Sport Tuned motor
- Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 24/63mm
Gear Ratio: 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinion)
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 7.2V – 7.4V Battery w/Tamiya Connector (Must use round type battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit battery compartment.)
- Compatible Battery Charger